Kevin Lodder Scholarship
This scholarship was founded in 2004 in memory of Kevin Lodder of Lodder’s Marine in Fairfield, OH. Kevin was devoted to his family, his friendships, his business and the marine industry. It is that strength of dedication, passion for the work and desire to achieve greater success through first-class education that is the basis of the Kevin Lodder Scholarship.
The successful awardee will receive full tuition to attend the Spader Total Management I Workshop in Albuquerque, NM plus a travel stipend for travel expenses.
How to Apply:
Any MRAA Member in Good Standing may Apply for the Scholarship or Nominate another deserving Member. Either way, the applicant must meet the following criteria.
1. Be employed in a marine dealership.
2. Complete the online application.
3. Prepare an essay describing why this scholarship would be beneficial to the applicant, their business and the industry.
4. Letters of Recommendation are encouraged to strengthen the application/nomination.
5. Commit to the time and travel required by the program, should they be chosen.