Duane Spader Leadership Development Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2013 to honor the marine industry service and leadership philosophy of life-long learner Duane Spader, the founder of Spader Business Management. This scholarship helps current and up-and-coming dealership leaders excel at their jobs.
The recipients of this scholarship will receive tuition to attend the Spader Leadership Development Program. The program is for 2024-2025 and the dates and location are currently TBD. Over the course of 15 – 18 months, participants attend five three-day sessions.
How to Apply:
Any MRAA Member in Good Standing may Apply for the Scholarship and meet the following criteria:
1. Be employed in a marine dealership.
2. Complete the online application.
3. Prepare an essay describing why this scholarship would be beneficial to the applicant, their business and the industry.
4. Letters of Recommendation are encouraged to strengthen the application.
5. Commit to the time and travel required by the program, should they be chosen.